Friday, October 24, 2008

Changes...

I'm sick of being MIA...I left consulting so I could get a better work/life balance and what do I do with the 20 hours I gained...shove them into school. So I have decided that school needs to wait until my kids hate me. I'll finish this sememster and let it sit for a few years and re-evaluate it again.

Keira is just talking up a storm now. She repeats pretty much everything even if she doesn't know what it means. She is definitely going to be my little sassy girl.

Sean read his first page at pre-school. Only to be followed that night with "Mommy, I'm going to be a daddy one day"...which just made me cry right then and there.

What does it say about me if I look at them and think ... this is truly my biggest contribution to the world, Sean and Keira living life, when Connor is not.

No comments: